Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Romney's VP Pick

I believe Mitt Romney could defeat Obama with the right running mate.
Some have suggested he team up with Rick Santorum, but I personally don't think he will gain as much as he needs with Santorum in the VP spot.  I love that Santorum is a conservative, in fact more so than Romney, but I believe we need someone a little stronger and more articulate than Santorum.  We also need someone who can deactivate any Obama "race-bombs" claiming that a vote for Romney is a racist vote.  Who would you like to see as Romney's VP Pick?  Complete the poll on the right.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are right on the need to deflect the racist thing that is sure to come up because the Mormon church was 18 years behind the US in giving full rights to our black brothers and sisters. I like Allen West and how he presents himself and really liked Michael Steele but he has this heart wound for "his" people that tends towards some group think.

    I wish we could really be post racial and would like to have it be Allen West if he won't get weak kneed politically. I would like to see an end to affirmative action based on race and make it once again on need and merit for the sake of the poor but talented that the country needs. This would help poor black kids but we could get past the quotas and race based stuff that may be hindering some blacks along with their buying into the black power hate movement.

    It isn't cool to even admit there is a devil or even a dark force but I think Satan is behind all hate and the other deadly sins. And working harder on us the closer we get to being really civilized and civil.

    ReplyDelete